Monday, March 21, 2011

Days 18,19,20,21

OOPS, I got into a VERY busy weekend.

Thursday - I did great!
Calories Consumed - I only counted 850, but I'm not hungry, so I know I ate more.
Calories Burned - 450
I went to Zumba in the morning and had a great work out. I had a very busy day trying to make sure that we got the shopping done. By the time I got home from Shopping, I needed to eat. A 3 pm Lunch makes for a small dinner. So I did some healthy snacking later in the evening.

Friday  - Not so great
Calories Consumed - UGH, I have no idea!!!
Calories Burned - 450
It was such a beautiful day that I decided to get out!!! One of my favorite things to do is put on my music go out doors and block out the world. I went for a 3 mile run/walk. My time wasn't great, but getting out was GREAT!! After that I did a few things in the house like crunches, and weight bearing legs and arms. BUT, I had a few surprise friends stop by. Then they stole me and we had a few drinks. and some pizza. It was a fun night.

Saturday - Nice
Calories Consumed - WAY TOO MANY
Calories Burned - 0
Ok, so I was a little hung over and didn't feel like eating so much. So I had some great steak and fruit in the morning. For lunch my friends and I went out to Applebee's, and I had a roll up. I know it's not the best decision, but it felt good in my belly. I didn't get home until about 8pm, and the husband wasn't home, so I just took it easy. Or should we say, LAZY!

Sunday - GREAT
Calories Consumed - 1500
Calories Burned - 0
I didn't get to work out, but today was a riding day. We went with our UMF brothers for their Bi-Polar ride. It seems we either eat constantly, or not at all when we ride. I HAD to make the guys stop to eat toward the end of the day, and had an INCREDIBLE grilled chicken sandwich. I'm talking so stinking great that I haven't any chicken sandwich as good. LOVED IT!!! But that was at 5pm. YEAH, so that's all I ate all day long. Ok, so I shared a couple of beers with my husband.  It really was a great day. Love getting out on the bike.

No comments: