Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7 - B

Calories Consumed - 1364
Calories Burned - 0

So, after yesterday and Friday, I got right back on the horse. I'm actually pretty proud of myself. Usually when I drift off a diet, it takes a lot for me to get back on track, if I actually do get back on track. We had some left over cupcakes (which are the BEST) and I really wanted one. But I told myself that I could have one AFTER my 30 day challenge. And the desire was gone. I think it's because that cupcake is a NO NO for now, but not forever.

I was planning on taking the kids swimming yesterday, but it didn't happen. After having such a busy day Friday and Saturday, the girls were already exhausted, and so was I. So we ended up all taking naps. If we would have tried to go swimming, it would have been a lot of fighting. So a nap is what we needed, and that's what we did.

The first week is down, and overall it was OK. Here's to an A week next week.

No comments: