Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 13 - F

Calories Consumed - OVER
Calories Burned - 416

I'm so happy. I decided to go to another ZUMBA class Saturday morning. I'm so happy that I decided to go! I had a great time. The instructor was goofy cute. I LOVED HER!! I say goofy cute because she reminded me of the stereotypical cheerleader with her pony tail flying back and forth and a lot of dramatic facial expressions. She made it a lot of fun.

I didn't do too bad on my calories, but I really don't want to figure them out. I ate just fine throughout the day, but I did have a couple of drinks, and the husband REALLY wanted some cheesy popcorn (my specialty and biggest trigger food). I could not let him eat alone!!! Then I decided that I really wanted to have a little of the 5-layer dip in the fridge. So I pulled out the chips, tasted some of the dip, and then tossed them both. They SO didn't taste good at all!!! I know I went over my caloric restriction, but I don't think it was THAT bad.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Yay for Zumba! Are you feeling like you are getting better at it?