Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 17 - A

Calories Consumed: 1177
Calories Burned: 371

Today was a great day. I didn't really do that on purpose either. I went grocery shopping in the afternoon before I ate lunch, and by the time I got home, it was so close to dinner time that I just didn't eat. I went with a friend to a small church dinner. They served Salad, Fruit skewers, and a bbq pork sandwich. It was actually pretty healthy. For desert they served simple vanilla ice cream with a macadamia nut cookie. I ate only a third of the cookie and a couple small bites of the ice cream. NOT BAD HU? I was pretty proud of myself.

After dinner it was time to get to Yoga. I was thinking after Yoga how nothing was hurting. Usually there was one muscle group that was burning after the session, but not this time. So I thought that I didn't work out hard enough. BUT, I was so sore about an hour later that it was difficult to sleep. My whole body was aching. So All in all, it was a great day.

No comments: