Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 5 - C

Calories Consumed - NOT CALCULATED
Calories Burned - Wedding day,

So this day was one of my non-structured work out days because we had a wedding to decorate. I average walking about 10 miles in a day when we decorate weddings. It's a lot of work. So I did not even try to head to the gym.

As for the reason I'm putting "not calculated" for my calories consumed: March 4th, (Challenge Day 5) is my birthday. Between setting up the wedding and taking it down, my wonderful husband took me out to dinner and a movie. We went to Texas Roadhouse, and I did semi-well. I ate a small steak, fresh veggies, and a salad. But, we also shared a Baby Blooming Onion. I know it's on a NO NO list because it's fried, but we rarely go out, and it was my birthday, and it was small. However, I did make better choices than I usually do because I did not eat their delicious bread, and I did not eat my usual steak fries. Oh yes, and I had a beer. Alcohol is also a No No. But this was a special occasion. At the movies I had a treat of Junior Mints. And looking back I wish I hadn't. I didn't need it.

No comments: