Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 8 - A

Calories Consumed -1100
Calories Burned - 350

The first week is over and I lost 2.5 lbs. I LOVE it!!! It doesn't seem very much right now, but it will add up. Part of me wanted to see more, but 2.5 lbs in one week is perfect.

We had a nasty snow storm yesterday that started about 5pm, and lasted past 10pm. My Yoga class started at 8pm, and I STILL WENT. I figured that there wouldn't be many people there, and the roads would be pretty much quiet. I don't have far to travel, so WHY NOT? Well, there were a lot of people on the roads, but only 5 in class. I LOVED that, but I really sucked it up!! I had no balance. I kept falling over, and with so few people, every was laughing at me. Also, everyone was very advanced except for me. OH WELL.

For dinner, I made salads, steamed veggies, and tilapia. I read this great sauce recipe online for the tilapia, but I didn't have half the ingredients. So I made up my own. I used some fat free honey dijon dressing, lemon juice, honey, salt, pepper, and just about a tsp of Mayo. I baked it covered in tinfoil for 15 min at 350 degrees. The veggies were just a steamer packet from Green Giant. I LOVE THOSE!!!! So easy, healthy, and are pretty inexpensive.

No comments: