Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 23 - Tuesday A

Calories Consumed - 1301
Calories Burned - 396

You know, Tuesday wasn't a bad day, but nothing happened that made it TOO memorable. I do have to say that this week has been very hard because I WANT to snack. Literally WANT to snack. I'm not hungry, but I have this endless craving to just stuff my face. It's been very hard to keep me away from snacking too much. I'm happy that I don't have much in the cupboards to randomly snack on. It sure takes me to think a lot in order to snack around here, so that takes my snacking drive out of me.

I was able to get out of the house and go for a run outside again today.And people, when I say "run"; it's more like a funny looking jog barely faster than a decent walking pace. But once again I was able to put on my headphones and block out the world. BTW - Why do people have a problem with giving a quick "hello" while passing someone on the trail? Small smile, or quick wave. SHEESH!!! Talk about stuck up. It might just be me though. HA!!

No comments: