Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 24 - Wednesday B

Calories Consumed -1228
Calories Burned - 450

Well, Wednesday was one of those days. The kind that nothing seems to be put together properly. Wednesday is usually Yoga day but the husband had some plans. I decided to head to the gym earlier in the day but got a call from my friend/partner to get some things done with the business. There was no way I could even say no. So I had absolutely no intention what so ever to get my work out in. As the kiddo's were eating dinner I popped in a P90X Kempo dvd. I didn't intend to do it all, but before I knew it, I was over half way done. I was so happy with myself. What a great day. Oh but I had soda earlier in the day and a small drink after the kids went to bed. So I guess I could have done better there.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

it's been awhile since i checked in...sorry :) you sound like you are still doing great! and i see ur ticker says down 7.5 lbs! yay!