Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 9 - A

Wow, No comments after over a week. Feeling a bit left out here people. I was really hoping for some encouragement. In fact, I did the blog because I need motivation. Seriously.

Calories Consumed - 1465
Calories Burned - 450

So, today with eating, I pretty much followed my regular schedule. I had a Special K bar about 10am, Lean Cuisine about noon. After that I worked out. And that's when things went off my regular schedule. I ended up working out for about an hour and a half. I was on the elliptical for 35 min, Lifted weights in my legs for about 30 min, did core exercises for about 10 min, and ended up on the elliptical lightly running while I waited for my ride. It was long and hard. But very well needed!!

As for my dinner, I splurged. I at a half of a large sweet potato, chicken, and steamed veggies. I HAD to have that potato. I went from living off of carbs (obviously) to eating no carbs (basically). So, I'm under my max for cals, and after a long hard workout, it was a perfect day for a potato. YAY

No comments: