Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 4 -A

Calories Consumed - 1475
Calories Burned - Strength Training - Arms

After my crappy day yesterday, I had every intention to cheat a little. THANK YOU to my dear friend Lisa who kept me on track. I wasn't sure if I'd even be able to get to they gym to work out. I have no car, and my neighbor who was going to help me get to the gym has been feeling ill. Anyway, Lisa came over, let me vent about how bad I was feeling about myself and she took me out to lunch. But at lunch, when I was about to order my usual, she helped me change my mind and keep me on track with my Challenge. Then she ordered the same thing, even skipping her diet soda. Because of her today, I made it. AND, I even got my work out in. I wasn't able to get to the gym, but I did an hour of strength with a video of arms and shoulders. I'm so happy. Today is definitely an A day. I feel very good. I wish I had gotten some cardio in but an hour of strength is exactly what I needed.

No comments: