Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 27 Saturday F

Calories Consumed - Not even going to try to figure it out
Calories Burned - 450

I got to Zumba on Saturday morning. I love that class. The instructor was the cute x-cheerleader. Her facial expressions throughout the class make it so much fun. I love going to her class.

We had a club meeting last night and I had EVERY intention to NOT eat. But I did. It is so horrible. I have such crappy will power and self control. The only thing I'm holding on today is that I snacked a lot on broccoli and veggie dip, and I made these roll ups made with fat free cream cheese, ham, and a dill pickle, they were really good too. But there were some sweet potato chips that I couldn't get enough of, and a few other things. UGH. I know it could have been worse, but not much worse.

No comments: