Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wedding Day

Not my wedding!!! For those new to reading about me, I decorate weddings, and we had a spectacular wedding yesterday. When decorating, it takes all day long to set it up, and then we go back at night and put it all away. It's a crazy business but I love it. I work with an incredible partner. It's amazing!!!



I don't get to work out because I'm basically running all day long. I didn't get a chance to eat yesterday so I choose (made a conscious decision) to eat a salad from Cafe Rio. Sure it wasn't the healthiest choice, but let's break it down. It was 6pm when I was finally able to eat anything all day long. I had the veggie salad; black beans, lettuce, rice, tortilla, dressing. I know the dressing has calories, and the guacamole wasn't that great, but come on. I needed some fat, carbs, and calories. There was NO WAY I was going to actually cook. It looks like the average salad from cafe rio was about 1250 calories. I think without the chips and meat, mine was a couple hundred less, but we'll stick with the original count. Add a chocolate chip cookie cause I wanted to, and a bunch of caffeine! I had a decent  day.

1 comment:

safire said...

I love weddings! The decor looks so romantic and lovely.

The salad sounds yummy and with all the running around I'm sure you needed it!