Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time to Check In

Oh wow, it's been long enough since I posted I think. Sorry all. I have to let you know that it's wedding season and I'm really busy!!! I have three weddings to prep for this weekend. UGH! And, to top it all off, it's riding season, so if I'm not decorating a wedding, then I'm on the motorcycle. It's a great way to spend the weekends, but it is also a very busy time.

I went to Yoga last night, (Do you know how much I LOVE Yoga?) We did a lot of core work, and I loved it! I showed up a little early and jumped on the treadmill for a 1.5 mile run. I was sweating up a storm, but I felt great!!!

I really need to refocus on eating. I'm not eating bad, but I'm not eating very well either. I'll snack on something that isn't very healthy, and then I'll just decide NOT to journal my food. WHICH leaves me UNACCOUNTABLE for the food I ate. This is not good. I need to journal everyday! No matter how bad I eat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought 2 journals last week, one for food and one for exercise. I still haven't used them. I think I'm going to wait until I go shopping again. I'm out of just about everything and am scrounging up whatever I can find. I hope journaling helps as much as everyone tells me it will.

If you'd like you can read my HYC post here

Kelty said...

I do the same thing with food...not terrible, but not where I should be. Accountability is everything!

mummy fiercest katie said...

Agree with Kelty accountability is everything, I also love yoga:) enjoying your blog very much:)