Monday, August 22, 2011

You ever feel like when you decide to get back into the swing of things that it's more like a swing and a miss? Today definitely felt like it. I went out for a run, but ended up having to walk almost half of the 4 miles. It wasn't horrible, but with my little pulled muscle, and just feeling drained my body was burnt out from the start. My head was in the right place, but my body was just simply left behind in bed.

I'm actually quite excited about this week. Weddings have slowed down, and I'm able to put more time into getting a few things done around the house. Today, however, I have to schedule time for a nap. As I'm writing this, I've screamed at the kids and the dogs. I think Momma's a bit cranky. My wonderful little girls kept me up a long time last night due to monsters, so I didn't get very much sleep. Oh well, It's really not a problem as long as I can sleep.



Well, I got my work out in. I need to get some clothes folded and put away, and the toilets cleaned. Other than that, today's goal is a nap. I think I need it.

4 comments:

Diandra said...

Go and take that nap. ^^

Karen@WaistingTime said...

Skip the toilets! Nap:)

Losing It said...

I say a nap sounds fabulous! Sounds like your week is going to slow down and give you more time for you. Should help you a lot next time you get up to "bat."

Fat in Suburbia said...

Hopefully you got your nap in! It sucks to be cranky and scream at the kids-did the same thing to my daughter this morning.