Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm back, and I'm back at it!!!

That's right!!! I'm back on my schedule, and I'm making time for me and my exercises again! OOFTA that time off was actually nice. But, being back into the swing of things feels so much better. I haven't gained weight, but I definitely feel MUCH MUCH flabbier.

I talked to my husband last night and I told him how much I REALLY wanted to get serious again, and I needed his support. He said he was good to go with what I needed, and he was completely in on getting back on track. I am even planning on kicking him out in the evenings to go play basketball at the gym. He feels so much better when he does.



When you have a team pushing for the same goal, it is so much easier to stay on track!!

3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Go team! Glad he is on board with you.

Fat in Suburbia said...

Yay for supportive hubbies!

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

My site:
dsl anbieter vergleich dslvergleichdsl.com