Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Vegie Update

So, this week I've been Meat Free! I'm doing great! I'm smack dab in the middle of my busiest two weeks of the year with decorating weddings, and the meals aren't that healthy. But I've been doing fantastic at making sure that I'm skipping the meats. I have admit that I've had a TON of support by my wonderful husband, and friend/business partner. It's nice that they are also watching out for me.

Today, while decorating the wedding, my friend/business partner had to rush home for something and asked if I wanted a sandwich. I said yes. She looked at me and shook her head. She said, "Well, if you're not eating Bologna, do you want a mayo sandwich? I just don't know what to feed you anymore." -Cracked me up. She ended up bringing me a good granola bar. YUMMY!

Then for dinner I picked up a pizza on my way home. I asked my husband what he wanted, and he said, "I really don't care, but could you put pepperoni on my side?" I said NO So he settled for ham. But he really was willing to eat a cheese pizza if that meant I didn't have meat. (I ended up having a fully veggie side)



Well, here I go, into my first weekend and things are looking pretty good.

No comments: