Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Plan

OK! So you know how I've been trying a few different tactics to find my niche? I think I finally found it. I said in my earlier post that I decided to run a marathon. I'm totally sticking to it! I went for a short run today; 1.5 miles. It took me 17 minutes. I'm ok with that pace. In fact, I'm very happy. My husband said he'd support me, even though he thinks I'm psychotic. I've always wanted to run a marathon, and I'm excited to finally do it! I've also always wanted to finish a triathlon, so we'll see where this leads.

Frankly, I'm excited. W1D1, this is going to be a fun journey!!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Woo! Good on ya girl! You are much braver than I!

Bobbi Sharp said...

That's an awesome goal. To be honest I'm really thinking hard about a run in the cold November Missouri weather...cross country run at that. Am I crazy? Can I do it? Dunno...but still seriously considering it.

sammy said...

Wooooo Hoooo!!! I'm so excited for you!