We're taking a little hit on his salary, but it's really not bad. We'll still be able to keep on track of being debt free in two years. WOW, I don't know if you all know that my husband and I are on a schedule to be totally debt free with the exception of mortgage and one car by the year April of 2013. That's almost $40,000 of debt paid off. Anyway, things got a little messed up for a short while, but overall we're going to be great.
So, yeah, The hubby is back to work, and I'm back to my daily schedule. YAY!!! I haven't gotten enough work done with him here.
OK, So along with the great news of the hubby going to work, I received an award.
Karen at Waisting Time gave me this award. If you don't follow her blog, you really need to!!!! She talks about everything, and has the best ideas and shares the greatest information. I really enjoy her and the help she's giving me.
Now, I have received this award before, and I have passed it on, so I have to think up some more info about me so, sorry if I repeat something you already know about me.
1) I'll start with what I talked about earlier. We (the hubby and I) are following a plan to be credit card debt free in just 2.5 years. We started out with just under $40,000 of unsecured debt (including the motorcycles). We have already paid of almost $10,000 of it currently.
2)I have a college degree. If it weren't for my STUPID advisor I'd have a double major. I found out about 2 months prior to graduating that if I had taken a certain class and wrote a very short thesis, I would have double majored in Marketing and Management. Because one class would currently be a waste of a few hundred dollars I'm not going back to get it though.
3) I currently do not use my very expensive, and very wasted college degree.
4) I never wanted to go to college. I just didn't want to disappoint my parents who were so excited for me to go to college. I finally got the balls to tell them when I ended my 3rd year, so by that time I just finished.
5) I always wanted to go to Cosmetology/Esthetician school.
6) I got nothing. And I was on such a roll.
7) I get distracted ....oh look, a kitty.
Ok, so now I'm suppsed to pass this on to 15 bloggers. The thing is that I've passed this on before, so I'm going to share a couple of blogs that I have recently started following and really enjoy!
A southern Yogi
NOT Bigger than A Baby Elephant
The Shrinking Spell