Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Weigh Day

Ok, let's just cut to the chase, I got a TON of work to do.



Last week I weighed in at; 175.4
Today's weight is 173.8
I'm loving it!!! I like seeing such a great loss for a week. The reality is, however, I'm not going to make my initial goal of 165 before July 28th. I'm still striving for 167, but I'll be damn lucky to see the 169 mark at this point. That's ok though. I'm not beating myself up about it. The scale is definitely moving in the right direction, and that's what matters most.

5 comments:

Karen@WaistingTime said...

What you said:)

Bonnie said...

Yeah my goal of 225 by August 1st now looks like an impossibility, but as long as we are determined and keep trying we will reach it eventually.....

Keep up the great attitude!!!

Sarah said...

Great job!

Bobbi Sharp said...

Great mindset! Just keep going in that direction and you'll get there. :)

sammy said...

great loss!