Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 1 - A

Current Progress
Calories Consumed- 1495
Calories burned - 450

In about 20 min, Day 1 will be in the books. I did great. I kept in my calorie goals and I surpassed my work out goal. I also found a new love. I have wanted to try Yoga for a long time now and I did it today. I went to a 90 min class, and I'm going to keep going. It's hard, and relaxing all rolled into one. It's great! During the last exercise (I have no idea what she called it) we layed on our backs and were relaxing. The instructor came around and put essential oils on each's foreheads. As she did mine I thought, "mmmm, smells like peppermint." and almost instantly my stomach growled. Yeah, It was a bit embarrassing.
So I'm feeling really good, but that's nothing new. The first day of anything has never been the hardest for me. It's the third, fourth, and fifth day that get to me. So I need to keep my focus. Right now it's time to sleep. Night all!!

No comments: