Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How does your pony trot?

Mine's a little spastic, but I don't care. I'm up every day (almost - Thursday is a 9am class) at 5 am, and in the class by 5:30 working my butt off. Oh Yeah! That's me! The one who can't dance, and looks kind of funny no matter what we're doing.  I'm one of the few who don't do my make up or hair before I sweat. I don't need to have a style in my work out clothes, and I really don't care what I look like when I Zumba. Most importantly, I'm damn proud of what I'm doing, even if I look crazy.

I am doing great! I'm seeing results in the mirror. Oh, and I bought a pair of skinny jeans. Ok, so I have a little more to loose before I can REALLY show them off. However, I don't look horrible in them. YAY!!! So I may not be able to do the pony, but as long as my ass keeps looking better, I really don't care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just show up and exercise. Hair is in a pony tail, no make-up,; I just brush my teeth, throw and sweats and go. I am more concerned with getting in the work-out and sweating then I am looking good doing it.

safire said...

I finally fit into my "skinny" jeans but I need to tone my mid section a bit more I think :)

Hope you are doing welL!